Swords Community College aims to provide positive learning environments to enable its students to develop independent learning skills. We want all our young people to have a positive experience of education within our school. Please click on the links below to read our policies.
- Admissions Policy 2020 – 2020 Admissions Policy BoM Approved
- Admissions Policy 2021 – Admissions Policy 2021 BoM App
- Code of Positive Behaviour – SCC Code of Positive Behaviour BoM Approved
- Counter-Bullying Policy – SCC Counter-Bullying Policy 2019 BoM Approved
- Child Safeguarding Risk Assessment Report – SCC Child Protection & Safeguarding Statement BoM
- Know Your School Booklet – ‘Know Your School’ Booklet 2019-20