Swords Community College aims to provide positive learning environments to enable its students to develop independent learning skills. We want all our young people to have a positive experience of education within our school. Please click on the links below to read our policies.
- Admissions Policy 2020-21 –BoM-Approved-Admissions-Policy-2020-2021
- Admissions Policy Notice 2020-21 – BoM-Approved-Admission-Notice-2021.
- Acceptable User Policy 2020 Acceptable User Policy SCC 2020
- Code of Positive Behaviour – SCC Code of Positive Behaviour BoM Approved
- Counter-Bullying Policy – SCC Counter-Bullying Policy 2019 BoM Approved
- Child Safeguarding Risk Assessment Report – SCC Child Protection & Safeguarding Statement BoM
- Know Your School Booklet – ‘Know Your School’ Booklet 2019-20
- Child Safeguard report Child-Safeguarding-Risk-Assessment-Report-2020.docx